It’s a great time to become part of a dynamic, caring agency that addresses one of our community’s major public health epidemics: child sexual abuse and exploitation. Kristi House is 21 years old and still growing to meet the needs of children in Miami-Dade County. At the Kristi House Child Advocacy Center, you’d be part of a team which is helping to heal and protect our community’s most vulnerable victims.
South Office Administrative Assistant
General Description: The Kristi House South Office support staff position serves as the receptionist for this satellite office location of Kristi House. The individual in this position is responsible for maintaining therapists’ schedules, greeting children and families coming to the office, scheduling appointments as needed, and maintaining client paperless files by uploading all documents into the agency data management system. This position is from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Welcome all visitors to the office, and inform staff that appointments have arrived.
- Supervise children in reception area; help them be entertained as best as possible.
- Answer telephone calls and forward them appropriately.
- Collect daily/weekly appointment schedules from Therapists
- Maintain therapists’ schedules, scheduling, confirming and canceling appointments
- Upload on a daily bases paperless files submitted by therapists.
- Upload discharge documentation submitted by therapists.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with providers and other outside partners.
- Generate monthly therapy reports for funding purposes as needed.
- Input NOMS information into the TRAC data system as part of the organization’s major federal grants.
- Coordinate psychiatric appointments with Central Support Staff.
- Distribute and maintain bus pass log
- Assist client in the completion of online pre and post surveys.
- Prepare charts for courts when necessary.
- Assist the Therapy Director/ Supervisor/Therapist with formatting any necessary documents.
- Assist parents with necessary information at their request.
- Type reports for courts and families as requested by therapists.
- Perform related work as required.
- High school diploma. English/Spanish preferred.
- Experience with culturally diverse children and families preferred.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kristi House is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If an accommodation is needed in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Director of Operations, Dawn Thompson, at 305-547-6834 or email@example.com.
To advise us of your interest in possible employment opportunities at Kristi House, please send a cover letter and resume to: Director of Operations, Kristi House, 1265 NW 12th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the employment, training, promoting, or provision of service to clients, Kristi House will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, country of national origin, language proficiency, or ability to pay. In addition, clients that are diagnosed with co-occurring disorders will not be excluded from service because of the diagnosis. Kristi House will provide reasonable accommodation to all employees and clients as specified by the mandates of the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Department of Children and Families CFOP 60-10, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. All services including communication assistance and auxiliary aids, are provided free of charge to the client.