|Kristi House is dedicated to respecting, protecting and healing the children and families that pass through our doors.
Through tremendous community support, Kristi House is housed in the $3 million state of the art, child-friendly Orlowitz-Lee Child Advocacy Center. Great care was taken throughout the facility to design a non-institutional and protective space. The Key West style building is located in the heart of the civic center, regional medical, and court systems.
- Lobby playroom with children’s library
- Colorful, state of the art medical examination room
- Exclusive therapy department entrance
- Wheel chair accessible
- Resource library
- Desktop technology
State of the art conference room and meeting facilities featuring:
- VCR, LCD projector, and flat screen television for presentations
- Patio garden with tables and benches
- Central courtyard with two story atrium and flower garden
- Employee/visitor lunch room with adjacent patio
- Full-sized kitchen facilities
In the employment, training, promoting, or provision of service to clients, Kristi House will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, country of national origin, language proficiency, or ability to pay. In addition, clients that are diagnosed with co-occurring disorders will not be excluded from service because of the diagnosis. Kristi House will provide reasonable accommodation to all employees and clients as specified by the mandates of the Americans with Disabilities Act, The Department of Children and Families CFOP 60-10, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. All services including communication assistance and auxiliary aids, are provided free of charge to the client.