Kids Can Make A Difference
What You Should Expect If You Go
To Court To Be a Witness
Kristi House Children’s Advocacy Center is pleased to offer its award-winning video production for children and accompanying guidebook for professionals. Produced in three languages – English, Spanish and Creole – this easy-to-understand video created for children ages 5 to 12 explains what they can expect when they go to court to testify. The guidebook gives adult professionals and advocates a step-by-step process for preparing children, explaining terms and identifying who’s who in the courtroom.
English presented by TV star of
America’s Most Wanted, John Walsh
- Professionally produced in three languages
- Runs on Windows- and Mac-compatible computers with a CD drive
- Accompanying guidebook assists professionals, child advocates and parents
- Complete package only $24.95. For shipping anywhere in U.S., add $3.00
- Available at conference, or by phone, 305-547-6834
(Multiple copy discount available)
Spanish presented by TV’s Judge Marilyn Milian
Creole presented by Miami Judge Fred Seraphin
Testifying in court isn’t easy for most at any age.
This newly available resource makes the process a little less
intimidating and helps minimize the trauma for children.
Coming Soon: Order the CD-ROM and GUIDEBOOK via our secure online order form
Download, print and mail an order form.(Electronically fillable PDF, email to firstname.lastname@example.org)